Sunday, June 8, 2014

Exodus

I remember when God came down from heaven to woo my heart. He opened my eyes to a different purpose for living, spoke to me in the inmost place. I tried to ignore it. I said, “No, it’s too difficult.“ I knew He called me to a promised land, but I didn’t believe the promise. I begged Him, I pleaded with Him that it just wasn’t possible. All I saw was the sea, not the hand that could part it. But I finally took up the faith to approach that sea, and he divided the waters, as PROMISED.  What was impossible for me on my own became possible through the power of Christ. Oh, how I cherish that hand of Christ. He made a way for me. May I never forget the reality of my exodus from slavery, my redemption story, my journey into the promised land. In Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment